Monday, April 25, 2016

Sugar Pea Sugar Sketch


Happy Monday!

Inspiration finally struck today for the lastest Sugar Sketch over at Sugar Pea Designs.  I pulled out my beloved Prehistoric Pals set and went to work.  I think it's pretty self-explanatory, but if you ever have questions, just let me know!




Ingredients:
Stamps:  Sugar Pea Designs Prehistoric Pals, Polka Dot Background stamp (Years old from CC Designs, I think)
Paper:  White, Dusty Rose (GKD), Patterned Paper from stash
Dies:  Stitched Rectangle Dies (YNS), Toppers (TCP)
Other:  Spectrum Noir / Copic Markers, Rhinestones, 3D Foam, White gel pen

TTFN!
Tricia

4 comments:

Karren said...

This is just the cutest card! Those little blue dinosaurs are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs Challenge.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh this is totally adorable! I just love the colors of the dinosaurs!!! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

LauraJane:) said...

Dinos and snow, Very clever!! Thanks for playing at SugarPea Designs!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Awwww, just darling, Tricia! I love how you colored your baby dino. Thanks so much for joining us again at SugarPea Designs SugarSketch!