Thursday, September 03, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Grace


I have a card to share today that uses the pretty Grow in Grace set by Our Daily Bread and some Pickled Pear paper by Kaisercraft.  After layering some papers together for my background, I cut a square of ivory cardstock and stamped the flower image in Versamark ink, then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used a sponge dauber to add ink to the panel and then I stamped the sentiment.  Isn't it a pretty contrast?  The sponging makes it just glow!  I added a little sheer ribbon and some baker's twine to the side before finishing the card off with a double bow.

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list...


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Georgeous Cards Tricia!
I especially like the Grace Card!
However they are all Awesome!

Thanks

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets from ODBD. And I love the sentiment especially! Beautiful idea to emboss the dogwood flower and to sponge it. Yes, it really does glow, and I love the elegant layout with the pretty DP and your gorgeous sheer bow with the twine! It's stunning, and I can see I need to get this one out again soon. Hugs, sweet friend!