Thursday, May 07, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Buttercup Tiles


Hello again!

My son is working on the kitchen in his house - tearing off old tile and replacing it - and it gave me the idea for this card. : )  I stamped my buttercups onto a piece of white cardstock and colored them with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  Then I centered the Tic Tac Toe die over my flowers to cut the center lines.  Then all I needed to do to get the little squares was to trim around the outside edges.  I arranged my squares on a piece of  yellow cardstock and attached a Petite Pennant flag with a wooden clip.  I popped up my focal panel over another piece of patterned paper which was attached to my card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Here's today's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store shopping list!


1 comment:

Heather said...

It's gorgeous Tricia! I am always looking for ideas for using clips/clothespins. :-)