Friday, April 24, 2015

Have an Ice Day


Hi everyone!  

I had "stamp for fun" on my list today, and I had this sweet Sugar Pea Designs set sitting on my desk looking longingly at the ink, so I decided to play along with the Sugar Pea Sketch Challenge. : )

I used some deep jewel toned patterned paper from Gina K's Season's Greetings pack along with Christmas Pine cardstock.  The image is stamped on Gina K's layering weight white cardstock in Memento Black ink and colored with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.  I used a stitched circle die from MFT to cut out my main image, then matted it with Spellbinders Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Dies.  I added some dots to the penguin's hat with a gel pen, and then stamped a sentiment on a Spellbinders label and tied it on with some twine.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Tricia

No comments: