Wednesday, February 04, 2015

{Mojo Monday} Taste and See


I had to clean my stamping desk today, and as a reward for good behavior I got to make a Mojo Monday card with one of my new Verve Plain Jane's that came to live with me over Christmas.  I used some MME My Girl paper and a couple of MFT dies, along with a little button and twine and some Doodlebug enamel dots.  I also used some Gina K Designs Cherry Red cardstock and ink.  Have you tried their ink?  I really, really like it.  It works with clear stamps SO nicely!!

Thanks for dropping by today!

Tricia

3 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

What a bright and lovely card! Your colors just POP and the scripture verse is perfect.

My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So eyecatchingly beautiful! Love those enamel dots. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Carmen O. said...

Just love the bright cheeriness of this card! Definitely will make any recipient smile. Beautifully done!