Thursday, January 22, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Rejoice and Be Glad!


Good morning and happy Thursday!

My attempt at the Mojo Monday sketch this week features a gorgeous set from JustRite called Rejoice and Be Glad.  Isn't that font just lovely??  I used some paper from my Blomma paper pad, but my camera seems to have darkened the colors a little.  The reddish pink in the picture is really quite a bit more pink than it appears!  I had a pack of Simple Stories Cozy Christmas enamel dots that called out to be used.  It's hard to see in the picture, but they are really, really gold and sparkly in real life!

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list...
Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Dies

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia




2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful! Love those papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!