Thursday, August 14, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Wonderful Friend


Hi everyone!  I was super busy last week filling up my SplitCoast gallery during the DTGD challenges.  I made "queen" status with 49 cards in seven days.  WOW!!  I decided that if I could be that productive with card making, I should try it with home making, too, so this week I've started on some deep Spring Cleaning because I was too busy during the spring.  LOL!  Hopefully I'll get all caught up and then I can work on getting my blog busier as well.  Hmmm.... maybe by fall???  : )

For today's card I pulled out a number of Prima Lady Bird goodies from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I had a paper pack, a set of metal bird paper clips, some washi and fabric tape and then some Prima Laraine roses that all worked together.  I added a pretty JustRite sentiment from the Pansies in Spring set, cut with a JustRite/Spellbinders die, some luscious 1/4" silk ribbon in two different colors, and finished it off with some MME enamel dots.

Here's my recipe...
MME enamel dots.


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Tricia, this is beautiful! I love your colors and DP! And that flower and the ribbon are gorgeous together! Stunning card! And congrats on achieving "queen" status for the Dare To Get Dirty challenge on SCS! Woohoo! Your work is exquisite!! Hugs, dear friend!