Monday, July 14, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Let it Snow


Christmas in July is in the air right now!  I've been watching Hallmark Christmas movies and I see that the ornaments just came out this weekend.  Each year just seems to go faster and faster, doesn't it?

Today's Stamp Simply card is more of a winter card than a Christmas card, and some of you may not share the sentiment, but I always look forward to the first snow.  It's so clean and fresh and new... but I really do hope we have a few more months before it comes!! LOL!

I colored the sweet snowman from JustRite's Applique Christmas Labels set and layered him with some papers from Prima's LadyBird line.  It's not a Christmas pad, per se, but the blues are perfect for a snow scene!  The crystals add some fun sparkle and the pretty blue silk ribbon pulls together the darker blue of the scarf.

Here's your Stamp Simply Shopping List!



Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: