Hello friends! Welcome to my blog!
I'm SO thrilled to be guest designing for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge today. What a dream come true assignment!
I have an inspiration challenge, of sorts, for you this week. We all seem to start looking forward at the end of the year and we begin to make plans and goals and resolutions. My challenge for you this week is to make a card featuring a word or image that embodies one of your goals for the next year.
For example, you might make a card with the word "Hope" if you are struggling with a chronic illness, or use a flower image if you would like to do some gardening. You could make a "Thank You" card, because you want to practice thankfulness in the new year, you could use a gingerbread cookie image because you want to learn to cook, or you could even make a Christmas card because you want to start on your Christmas shopping earlier next year. There are so many things to choose from!!
Be creative, but please tell why you chose the image or sentiment that you did in your blog or gallery post, ok?. : ) Since one of my goals for next year is to send more notes (as opposed to just making them!), I used this wonderful image from the "From the Desk Of" set for my card...
I stamped the image in Memento black ink on a circle diecut and colored it with copics from the Tiger Lily, Gerber Daisy, Flesh Tones, Copper, Creamy and Evergreen collections, before I mounted it on a Spellbinders Petite Circle mat.
I diecut a couple of banners and stamped the solid colored one with a sentiment from the Summer Blossoms set. The base and second banner use BoBunny's Autumn Song paper. SO pretty!
Here's my completed card...
Be sure to visit the rest of the DT’s blogs and leave them a little blog love. In return, they will amaze you with their talents!! You can find a list of them on the Flourishes' blog...
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Link up your creation below in the InLinkz with a direct link to your creation (not just to your blog).
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please ensure that you read the challenge specifics carefully. Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC250.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries. Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Be sure to link up your creations on the Flourishes blog! I can't wait to see them!